Cotton SareeShow Filters
Showing 1–12 of 172 results
-71%₹649 – ₹699 Including tax Select options
Showing 1–12 of 172 results
BUY COTTON SAREES COLLECTION
COTTON SAREES – WHY YOU NEED THEM AND HOW TO STYLE THEM
The saree dates back to the Indus Valley Civilization and has been the pride of India ever since.Along with the lehenga choli, ladies, suits, cotton sarees are a must-own when it comes to Indian traditional attire. Your collection of sarees will surely remain incomplete without a ‘cotton ki saree’. So, be sure to do your cotton sarees online shopping before summer comes around.
10 REASONS TO ADD ONE TO YOUR WARDROBE
- Cotton sarees are very easy to wash and are absolutely low-maintenance.
- You can pin a cotton saree into place, if you are new to wearing one, and forget about it.
- They are not slippery. This means that once they are draped, they will stay in place.
- Cotton is a fabric that breathes and will keep you cool in warm weather.
- There are cotton sarees of different thickness to suit different needs.
- Cotton sarees can be starched to create crisp pleats that keep their shape when worn.
- Cotton sarees from every corner of the country have different weaves and designs, there is plenty of choice.
- Cotton sarees are also created by blending fabrics such as silk, polyester, jute, etc. to give you the desired look for day or evening wear.
- If you want to wear outfits that have the rich history of India woven into them, then cotton sarees are the best option.
- Cotton sarees will never go out of style and can be reinvented in many ways, depending on the trend.
HOW TO STYLE A COTTON SAREE
- Pochampally cotton sarees originate from Bhoodan Pochampally in Telangana and you will notice block colours and patterning on them. Depending on the colour combinations, you can wear a blouse in a complementary shade. Avoiding embroidery on the blouse is better as it might make things look a bit busy. Pair it with silver jewellery for an earthy vibe.
- The Mangalagiri cotton saree is from Mangalagiri, in Andhra Pradesh. The borders and pallu have subtle zari details while the saree itself is usually plain. Wearing a blouse with zari work paired with gold ornaments would uplift the outfit well.
- Handloom and cotton sarees are vibrant and light. They are the perfect evening wear options. You can have fun with an interesting cut for the blouse and wear on your gold jhumkas to complete your look.
- Sambalpuri cotton sarees are hand-woven Ikat sarees, which can be traced back to Boudh District in Odisha. The woven-design border and thicker fabric give it a distinct drape. This saree is understated, so a simple cut sleeveless blouse is all it’ll take to style it up.
SHOP ON SUTISAREE
We have various collections of cotton sarees with prices to suit any budget you have in mind. Browse through our range of designer cotton sarees of every kind and enjoy your online shopping spree. We bring you weaves that will make you fall in love with sarees. Visit us soon for the latest in fashion, clothing and more.
Cotton Sarees to spark up look in every occasion.
The unconventional style of drapes and unconditional ways of wearing can only be done with Indian garment called “saree”. In the modern times, indo-western styles have been evolved. Sarees give a sheer impact in one glance and gives an different taste of grace and persona. Check out the amazing collection at sutisaree.com. When it comes to optimum level of comfort, Cotton sarees have to be best picked. Comprehensive style of designer collection can be shopped from sutisaree.com. The cotton fabric even gives comfort in summers. On cotton silk sarees you could always go for adorning style of blouses. Mix and match styles are the favorite aspects of runway trends.
Stay cool and comfortable with cotton sarees.
There is no other thing in the world that is as precious as comfort. The good natured cotton has indigenous quality of airy fabric which could even keep you cool even for summer. In the present times where women are making a mark with everything, cotton sarees is best mate of the wardrobe to give that vibrant look of all times. Even for office wear, they could be easily carried well right from dawn to dusk. Light weighed nature can be also worn for daily wear purposes. You could even shop from various prints and designs. sutisaree.com has exclusive collection of nature inspired styles and floral designs. Compared to Lehenga, Sarees are completely roomy in nature.
Saris shopping online to get that perfect festive look.
Even if you wish to grab the most of urban taste, saris online is better option. The modern women of today do wear sarees even for the red carpet look. Cotton silk sarees are most admired thing when it comes to embroidery or perfect zari work. The easy and breathable fabric could easily be worn during weekends. Best part is you could also team up multicolored necklaces. When you wish to pamper your authentic taste of shopping, sutisaree.com offers you with unlimited choices.
How to look your best with cotton sarees?
- Contrast style of blouse: – The much talk of the trend is charismatic fusion of colors; the elegant embroidery work even on the sleeves will surely make that heads turn. Now a days the fashion is all about fusion. The latest Bollywood style designer blouse too can be availed easily with simple clicks.
- Lehenga style Sarees:- If you wish to go for less hitch of draping the sarees, then bollywood style designer collection will work wonders. Right from pastel shades to bold colored ones, you could easily shop for variety of them. This form of saris does look classy yet traditional for pre-wedding functions or post functions. Best part is you get complete set of sarees at unbeatable prices.
- Bespoke style statement:- We love the way how sarees have made an come back in our life, the modern diva consider wearing it even for international appearance.
- Versatility:- Indian sarees give out umpteen options to experiment on, you could easily drape it in various different styles. In India festivals are all about celebrating together and respecting values.Indian sarees are all time hit option as they bring out much of traditional touch.
- Choosing the best of designer blouse:- Sometimes the real hero could be also the blouse, rightly picking up one could create wonders to overall looks. You could go for off shoulder blouse or full sleeved ones for that killing look. The pair could be simply impactful. You could even got for overall embrodeiry blouse.
- Pinning it up right:- Sarees could glam up your look but if drape, it is important to pin it up wherever required. The stiff natured cotton sarees are perfect to carry them all day long. Shopping from online store is righteous thing and help to you buy the best at unbeatable price.
- Pleats: Don’t forget one of the important aspects is also pleats therefore give high end importance to it.
- Choose according to body type: If you wish to hide those extra bulgy areas then you could go for small motifs or simply plain ones to accentuate that feminine look. Best part of shopping from online store is you could easily place your orders at day or night.
- why rely on cotton sarees? compared to all other materials like crepe, chiffon, georgette or velvet the most simplest mateial is cotton. You could also shop for shaded sarees. Best part of shopping from online stores is you even get matching blouse.
Age doesn’t matters when it comes to dressing up the best. Nothing could beat the feasibility and compatiblity of cotton sarees. Even in the trending evolution sarees are considered to be one of the must wardrobe staple. cotton sarees give out an complete crisp affair to the wearer. Even if your job demands to travel all day long, you could easily rely on cotton sarees.