All SareesShow Filters
Showing 1–30 of 237 results
Showing 1–30 of 237 results
Traditional, trendy, stylish and graceful, there’s no denying that a woman’s beauty is accentuated by a saree. When you are shopping online for designer sarees for festive occasions or regular sarees for casual ethnic wear, you won’t have to look further than Sutisaree. From gorgeous silk sarees to crisp cottons, you’ll be amazed with the selection from brands such as Indie Picks and Banasuri. +
Browse through our elegant saree collection to pick your favourites for work wear, festive celebrations or everyday casuals.
Plain, handblock printed, zari embellished…these are just some of the options when you are looking for a cotton saree on Sutisaree. We have hundreds of options from popular ethnic wear brands such as Handloom and Khadi. Embody the beauty of traditional Indian crafts in all-over print cotton sarees. Be a picture of sophistication at work, draped in a blue embossed saree with jacquard pallu. You’ll find that many of the saris come with a matching saree.
Wedding Sarees And Ethnic Party Wear
For those who aren’t fans of the crisp folds of a cotton saree, or find them too casual, Sutisaree offers flowing chiffon, georgette, silk and net sarees. Turn heads when you are out shopping in a bold red chiffon saree with a contrast multi-colour printed border from A black chiffon saree with a floral border in zari will be a perfect addition to your collection of party wear sarees. When you want to stand out in the crowd at a wedding or a special occasion, be a stunner in a sea green half and half georgette saree with stone-studded floral embroidery from Sutisaree. Personify elegance in a shimmering gold net saree with a contrast embellished border. From heavy Cotton silks to light chiffon sarees, you’ll find the perfect one for any occasion.
Once look at the collection on Sutisaree and you will agree that we have the most beautiful range of online sarees for women. Explore and enjoy the seamless online shopping experience here at AJIO!
BUY WOMEN’S SAREES ONLINE
Get ready to add a whole lot of new sarees to your nine yard collection because we are bringing you a splendid range of carefully handpicked sarees online at Sutisaree. From modern to the classic styles, from pleasing prints to fantastic fabrics, we have an all-encompassing collection that you’re going to adore for sure!
Some sarees are passed on from one generation to the next, and these are timeless pieces that are more often than not traditional sarees. Oozing charm and grace with every weave, these sarees will have you looking like nothing short of royalty! Choose a pink or yellow saree from our wide range of silk sarees and pair it up with traditional gold jewellery for an absolutely ethereal ethnic look. Finish it up with a bun or a side braid and get set to stun the sun.
Looking to keep it modern and trendy? Look no further than Sutisaree! We have a wide range of styles, which includes the beautiful ombre-dyed sarees, georgette sarees, embroidered and printed sarees among many more. For the days you want to stick to a minimalistic look, take your pick from our wide range of simple chiffon sarees in bold and vibrant colours. For dressier occasions, look resplendent in our exquisite range of embroidered or sequinned net sarees and get the look you were looking for, with ease.
When you’re looking to buy sarees online, there’s no better place than here. Load up on the classic crisp cotton sarees for everyday wear but don’t forget to browse through the magnificent hand woven sarees either. The traditional Indian Bagru printed sarees always make for an alluring look, as do the floral printed sarees. If you’re one who likes to keep up with trends, you’re probably keeping an eye out to buying a half saree online too. Guess what? We have a wide range, right here at Sutisaree
Saree – Fabulous Ethnic Indian Saree Styles for Women
A Saree is the true epitome of ethnic fashion. Be it the 9-yard wonder or 6-yard finesse, a Saree will make you not just look elegant, but feel regal too. Think Saree & think of a work of art that represents an eclectic traditional style that has stood the test of time, very literally. With many thanks to today’s sartorial innovations and techniques, it is possible for contemporary artisans to weave stories of latest styles keeping the age old traditions intact. And we at Sutisaree, take the greatest pleasure in showcasing the widest and latest collection of Sarees online that speak style rooted deep in tradition. The Saree culture is continuously evolving in today’s trend time and we intend to keep up with it by updating our collection of Sarees online everyday! Browse through our largest collection of new Sarees online and get ready for any occasion- right from an office party to your very own Wedding. Yes, you read that right! A Saree is one such garment that has the ability to solve all your ‘i-have-nothing-to-wear-woes’ Even if you lead a life that involves sitting in front of a laptop from 9-5, even if your day revolves around completing chores at home, A Saree will always be there for you!
Origin of The Sarees
Did you know the Saree story originated in the myriad depths of the Mesopotamian history? Well, it is very true as India was introduced to the very art of weaving cotton into a garment by this advanced civilization. The technique then trickled down to the Men and women of the Indus Valley Civilization who wore this woven garment to go on with their day to day lives. The woven garments were draped around the waist and pleated t places where it would enable free or rigorous movement. As per various historical records, it is also known that the kingdoms of Egypt, Sumer & Assyria also adapted this style of clothing. Chronologically speaking, the Aryans were the first ones to make the world notice a Saree which was then known as ‘Neevi’ and was essentially a garment that was tied around a Woman’s waist along with a ‘Kanchuki’, that was akin to today’s Choli. With the advent of Mughals, the Saree , a three-piece garment came into existence along with the use of rich fabrics, embellishments and beautiful motifs, followed by the works of master weavers who were born in the heartlands of Gujarat and Benaras.
How to Pick the Right Saree
At Sutisaree, Saree is the most revered ethnic garment and just like you, we cannot get enough of the ever changing versatility of it. Though A Saree is the most perfect outfit for all occasions, it can be a tad bit difficult to choose the perfect one for you, from the plethora of options available on Sutisaree. Our collection of Sarees and blouses literally knows no boundaries. Read: a gorgeous collection of Georgette, Chiffons, Cotton, Silk, Designer and much more is just a click away! You name the occasion and we have our latest Saree collection waiting just for you! But, at the same time in order to make Saree shopping seamless and fulfilling, here are a few tips and tricks to keep in mind. If you are blessed with an Apple shaped body, choose a Saree that hides those extra inches on your bust; stomach areas. A Silk Saree with delicate is all you need in times like these with a smashing pair of Jhumki earrings to elevate the style status of your entire outfit. Have a curvy waist and well-rounded hips? Your perfect Saree mates are gorgeous Georgettes and charming Chiffons which are bathed in bold colours, big borders and small prints. These Sarees online will ensure you look breathtaking no matter what the occasion! Have an athletic figure? Well, the options are endless! Subtly define your toned waistline and lean upper body by draping Cotton, Silk heavily embellished with brocade or heavy beadwork.
A Unique Collection of Sarees Online
What makes up for an exquisite Saree wardrobe? According to us the ideal Saree closet is only ideal if trends are in perfect harmony with tradition and that is exactly what we aim to achieve in our latest Saree collections that is host to varied trendy styles such as Multi coloured charmers, Lace work wonders, Half-half drapes and Checkered printed patterns. Not to mention, our Traditional Sarees swathed in Resham Embroidery, Patola, Benarasi Silk, Bandhanis, Kanjivaram Sarees and so on! Now let’s talk colours. Since time immemorial, Indian ethnic fashion is known for its vivacious hues that instantly make for a head turning outfit. Keeping this very tradition in mind, Craftsvilla’s Sarees online is in harmony with trending colours of the season like- Rani Pink, bold Blue, beautiful Black, radiant Red and gorgeous Orange.
The Charm of Shopping With Sutisaree
With the technology advancing at breakneck speed, shopping for womens clothing has become easier than ever and we at Craftsvilla aim to keep up with the trends by updating our collections with the latest styles every single day. Latest Saree styles and designs are available at amazing, affordable prices, literally just a click away! We stand for the phrase- value for money and will always aim to create a wonderful, fulfilling shopping experience online. Shop with us and refresh your ethnic wardrobes every single day. Head to our website to get in on the latest ethnic trends or download our smart phone App to avail discounts and never-seen-before prices for timeless Sarees for all those precious and priceless moments!
Sarees – An Indian fashion attire
India is a land of versatile Indian attires. We are lucky that we get a lot of colourful options in our country. But when we are talking about woman attires, nothing can the beauty of Saree. Saree is a flowy long attire that hugs the body in such a way that it starts looking appealing and flawless. Sarees are worn with the petticoat and blouse and there are no age bars to wear it. It will help women shine in the most adaptable manner. Also, saris are found in traditional and fashionable styles, and each of them looks stunning on women. From colours to styles, there is a huge to explore. And that’s why it’s hard to get bored with the sari. So are you looking for a perfect sari for yourself? There is nothing to worry about when Sutisaree is here.
At Sutisaree, you will be offered a huge range of Saree collection, where you can get whatever you want to wear. You can define the occasion, choose your favourite work and fabric, and we’ll serve you will the same. Our website deals with some amazing and popular brands that offer quite a unique and trendy collection of Indian Sarees. You can even apply the filter as per the need and choose whatever fulfil your requirements in the best way. Our collection will be going to win your heart and make you pleased. And there is nothing to worry about the quality and prices as we deal with the best.
Latest sari trends to make you look stylish
The latest sari trends are all about looking up to date. The Designer sarees that come under this collection are bold, ostentatious, elegant and subtle. These are different in the context of silhouette, fabric and colour and be the best party wear sarees. So here are some latest sari designs that will make you trendy:
- Belted structure – The Saree with the belted structure is very in. Here, the belt is worn on the waist to look skinny and show off your waistline. These can be perfect gala attire.
- Concept sarees – Concept sarees are the pre-drape saris that helps you to look star-worthy. It is a combination of Indian and western touch. The chiffon sarees look the best in trend.
- Contemporary and heavy blouse – It’s the time to wear a light sari and pair it with a heavy or statement blouse. You can even choose the Rajasthani-inspired blouse, long jacket or off-shoulder blouse with fringes.
- High neck – Nothing can beat the sophistication of the High neck blouses. These look perfect with both designer and traditional saree.
- Embellished crystal – The Embellished crystals or embellished saris are also very trendy. These will look perfect with soft pastel blouses.
- Rich velvet – The Velvet adds the heaviness to the sari and makes it royal. These will be the perfect wedding sarees
- Thin borders – The Sarees with a thin border is also very trendy. You can define thinness and narrowness according to your choice.
Tips to pick the best saree as per the occasions
When it’s Weddings, festivals and parties, you have to look for the best kind of sari for yourself. Even for the travelling, office and event, you have to define the best. So here are some tips for you:
- For weddings and parties – The rich sari with heavy work will look the best for the wedding and festival season. You can even go for the silk sarees like kanchipuram saree, Mysore sari, Pattu saree, Sambhalpuri saree and Banarasi saree. These saris may cost more, but they will look rich, gorgeous and beautiful on you.
- For traveling and outing – The Lightweight and synthetic saris will be the best for travelling and outing. You have to choose something comfortable and manageable like Handloom saree and chiffon saree. Go for light colours, light work and small prints.
- For office and events – For office and events, go for comfortable and manageable saris. Do drape them well and pin-up. Choose light and sober colours and light embroidery work.
- For Festivals – The designer saris with a sober look will look the best at festivals. You can go for silk sarees and cotton sarees. If you want to look trendy, then you can even choose the ruffle sarees.
Tips to best accessories with Sarees
Choosing the right accessories with your sari is very important as it will improve the wearer’s style. Here are some tips to accessories with saris:
- choosing as per the occasion – Always choose according to the occasion as doing too much and too less will ruin your saree look.
- Pay attention to the minor details – The minor and small details can make a huge difference, so never ignore them. The small things include bindi, bangles, rings, nail polish, etc.
- Make the right colour combination – The right colour and combination will make you shine. You have to choose the same colour accessories or follow the analogous colour scheme. Even golden and silver jewellery will go well with every attire.
- Don’t make the fashion disasters – Never choose the wrong footwear, heavy jewellery, wrong bag, misfit blouse with your sari.
- Coordinate your accessories with body type and complexion – These two elements are very important. The dark tone women should go for silver jewellery, while fair tone women should go for golden or silver jewellery.
- Focus on your face shape – The round face women should not go for heavy jewellery, small earrings and the women with the long face should go for long earrings. The jewellery should only be worn in simple or plain saree. Ignore wearing a necklace with heavy saris.
- Choose the material – Always choose the material as per the occasion and type of sari. Match it with your saree work. Don’t play with different materials as it will make you look weird.
Best saree fabrics and designs for your body type
- Tall women – The bold colours, large prints and broad and heavy borders will suit you the most. You can go for fabrics like cotton, pure silk and raw silk. Even the net, lace and heavy border will look the best on you.
- Short women – The light colours, short borders and vertical prints will look the best on you. So large borders should totally be avoided. The fabrics like chiffon, georgette, crepe, silk and shimmer will look the best on you. Drape your saree close to your body and avoid the too bulky look.
- Slim women – The heavy cotton, heavy silk, heavy brocade and heavy designer sarees will look the best on you. Choose the embroidered look and large prints. The light colours will suit you the most.
- Busty women – The chiffon, georgette, silk and cotton fabrics will look the best on you. Drape the body in such a way that it doesn’t look too loose on you.
Sutisaree – One stop solution for Designer Sarees at Discounted Prices
Sutisaree is one of the prominent and trust-worthy E-commerce platforms to buy sarees online. We offer a unique designs at the best price. From the latest patterns to traditional saris, we have everything for you. You can easily exchange or return if you are not satisfied with the ordered saris. You can even submit your complaints at [email protected] and we revert to you within 24 hours. Just make sure to do it within 7 days of receiving the order.
We ensure to offer you reasonable prices and discounts so that you can buy your favourite saree online without hurting your pocket. So shop for yourself or gift a sari to someone, we have something for everyone. Mirraw ensures satisfactory and genuine saree shopping services to you.