- Care Instructions: Wash dark colors separately. Do not bleach, and line dry in shade; medium to mild iron
- It is thoroughly very specified in handloom workmanship .Wear and know the worth .
- Weave Type:
- Weave Speciality: The colours of Balbuta sarees and its dynamic fabrics are mesmerizing and even more astonishing is the simple method they use to produce bold geometrical designs.
- Weave Style: Designed with Balbuta is a weaving style that employs resist dyeing technique to impart colors to the yarns before their interlacement. The fabric woven in this technique shows a feathered and hazy pattern which is a wonderful classic in its own way.
- Material: Linen
- Colour: Black combination with Blue
Will you want the bestest?? Just go through the Catalogues of Handloom Linen Saree, .It is in White colour. It also comes with bright yellow finish for your gorgeous looking. The glamorous collection of Bengal Handloom Premium Sarees excluded the various colours. The Special assets of this type is numerous. The crafting design in purely complete way is very hard to find. Once you get the collection of this brand , you are in the path to fashion and collective potential.