- Care Instructions: Hand Wash
- Saree length is 5.5 meter and Width is 1.2 meter
- Made of 100 count pure cotton
- Have used 70 count cotton for Thread work and border
- Light Starch was given in the saree so that pallu split can be easily made and will make very attractive in appearance
- Blouse piece is not available
- Color : Multicolour
Tant saree, mainly in cotton, is woven in Bangladesh and in West Bengal, India. Also known as the Jamdani tant, the weaving of this saree flourished during the Mughal era.