- Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- Fit Type: Regular , Bengal Soft Handloom Cotton Saree Whole Body Design , Soft Handloom Tant Cotton Saree
- This saree is very comfortable to wear
- Made of finest quality fabric of 100% pure cotton
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash
- Pure Cotton Saree
- Saree is light in weight, soft in feel, comfortable to drape on the body, and feels like the part of the skin
- Saree length: 5.5 Meter Saree
- The sarees give a subtle and elegant look and are suitable for light occasions and everyday wear The variety of colors are available which helps people to choose and wear as per the occasion
- It is both traditional and modern looks can be created
Handwoven Cotton Saree
Look and Adorn brings to you this Gorgeous Sutisaree Cotton Saree to enrich your Indian Wardrobe Collection. This is a unique piece and can be worn throughout the day, be it festive or as daily wear, Party or marriage occasions wherever you want to flaunt your style with grace. This will keep you cool and comfortable throughout the day due to its lightweight nature. Additionally, this saree comes with an unstitched matching blouse piece. The blouse cut view shown in the image is for presentation purpose only. As this is a handmade product, it might have slight irregularities. Offering a comfortable subtle appearance, this saree is something that cannot be missed. Step out in this beautiful trendy saree by draping it with full grace and style. It can be teamed up with minimal ethnic gold jewellery or Silver oxidized jewellery, Jhumkas, Bangles and stylish ethnic footwear to get compliments from admirers for your impressive choice.
Fine cotton yarn ranging from the 60s to 100s is used both in warp and weft. The Sarees from Sutisaree are famous for the elegant designs such as Ganga-Jamuna, Benkipar, Bhomra, Rajmahal, Ansar, Do-Rookha, Visva-Bharati, Brindamani Mour-Par, Nilambari. The Suti saree is a Geographical Indication (GI) product of Bengal.
Note: The product may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the process. The Colour and Texture of the product may slightly vary from that in the photograph.